Joke of the Day # 5: Butthole

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Hope you are enjoying your CNY! Well, I am not celebrating it this year since my grandma passed away few months ago. So here I am updating my blog, just a short one, Joke of the Day # 5.

Enjoy! :) :)

*****************************************************************************

Kenny: *looking at my mobile phone pouch bag* What is that?

Me: oh, nothing much, just my pouch bag. I am using it as a bait to 'fish' pickpockets.
(cause that is exactly where I put my iphone before it got stolen)

Kenny: har?? Then what is in it ler?

Me: hahaha......my sanitary pad loh!

Kenny: *still looking at my pouch bag* I don't think it's gonna work. It looks like butthole, you know?



Me: Si meh?? EHhhhh~! So you mean you seen someone's butthole before ?? *turning into a paranoid gf*

Kenny: Dogggsss LAH~ ~!

Me: Ooooohhhh~ ~
*cheekily stick my index finger into his so called 'butthole' and make him smells it heheheh*

*Next second*

*Kenny faints*

HAHAHAHAHA this silly dear dear!




*View Joke of the Day # 4 here*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Confinement Lady in Kuching